Hydric Media, one of Australia's leading application technology studios, is seeking an experienced business development professional to capitalise on the potential of this already successful Brisbane company.
Our studio specialises in the delivery of superbly designed and technically innovative native mobile apps, web applications, and the integrations they rely on. We've built an enviable portfolio of work in the US market with the likes of Viacom, Spotify, Sony, Bose and Northwestern Mutual.
You're an established business developer who's ready to take charge of the sales function by leading the sustainable growth of a digital studio with a high calibre of technical and creative talent.
You will be responsible for:
- The establishment of a measurable sales process in collaboration with the studio project manager.
- Leadership and execution of an Australian go-to-market strategy.
- Client acquisition and new business development in target industry verticals.
- Regular attendance, participation and networking at industry events.
- The development of business cases and project proposals.
- Seeking and responding to tenders, requests for proposal and expressions of interest.
You'll be provided with a business development budget, and studio support for the creation of proposals and marketing materials.
Our ideal candidate has:
- A minimum of 3 years experience in similar roles.
- A proven track record in delivering on and exceeding challenging sales targets in a digital context.
- An existing professional network in medium and large organisations, or the ability to rapidly build one.
- Strong commercial acumen and advanced negotiating skills.
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills, and confident presentation ability.
- An ambitious, 'get it done' attitude.
You may also have:
- A background in digital strategy, user experience, design or development.
- Experience in the finance, government and/or entertainment industries.
- A passion for the application of digital solutions to business problems.
You'll enjoy working with Hydric because of our talented and hard-working team, our genuine interest in developing our people, and the flexibility of working from home when you need to.
On offer is a competitive base in line with your abilities, along with an uncapped commission structure yielding up to $200k OTE.
If you’re interested, get in touch now.