You’re an established business development professional with a proven track-record in delivering on and exceeding sales targets in a digital context. You have an existing network of senior managers and executives in medium and large enterprises, VC-backed technology startups, or the ability to rapidly build one. You’re ready to take charge of the sales function and lead the sustainable growth of a digital studio with an excellent portfolio and a high calibre of technical and creative talent.
Hydric Media is a technology studio specialising in the delivery of superbly designed and technically innovative mobile and web applications. With roots in the music technology space, we hold established, ongoing partnerships with MTV, Sony, Bose and Spotify. More recently, we’ve struck new relationships with companies and brands outside music, including LearnVest and Rate My Professors.
You’ll have a few of the following attributes
- Enthusiasm for the application of digital solutions to business problems
- An aptitude for communicating technically complex solutions in a simple and elegant fashion
- Lead generation skills - we want a hunter, and you might even consider yourself a part-time growth hacker
- Excellent rapport-building ability
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- High performance in previous sales roles
- A university education
As the Hydric’s first dedicated business developer, you’ll have the unique opportunity to build your own working environment, contribute to the strategic direction of the business, and grow your role and earnings proportionally with your performance.
On offer is a competitive base proportional to your abilities, strong incentives, and the support of a business that’s already going places.
If you’re interested, get in touch now.